Grange gets go-ahead for Malaysian magnetite JV

GRANGE Resources has strengthened its South-East Asian presence by gaining joint venture approval to develop the Bukit Ibam magnetite mine in Malaysia.

Grange gets go-ahead for Malaysian magnetite JV Grange gets go-ahead for Malaysian magnetite JV Grange gets go-ahead for Malaysian magnetite JV Grange gets go-ahead for Malaysian magnetite JV Grange gets go-ahead for Malaysian magnetite JV

Grange holds a 51% stake in the Pahang State project through its wholly-owned Malaysian subsidiary Grange Minerals. The remaining 49% is held by private Malaysian company Esperance Mining.

loader
  • NEW: Digital version of PNG Report magazine - View here
  • Porgera: Barrick-PNG talks go on - Read more
  • Follow the companies investing in the PNG market - Read more

Most read Regions