The Senior Customer Success Executive will play a key role in the overall performance, development and reporting capabilities of the subscriptions team.
Reporting to the Group Sales Director, the position will take responsibility for ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained while improving our client engagement and administrative processes.
You will work closely with the subscription, marketing, events and editorial departments and provide a direct link between the subscriptions teams and our external system providers.
The role has excellent growth potential, as you will not only be trained on the current system and processes but encouraged to develop new ways of working to further improve performance.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE BUSINESS WILL INCLUDE
- Providing incoming phone support to Subscriptions and Membership Sales team to assist with customer troubleshooting and general subscription management.
- Liaise with the Global Operations Manager as a first step in identifying and treating areas for improvement within the customer service team.
- Organise the onboarding and off-boarding of staff user entitlements for all subscription systems, newsletter services and Aspermont group servers, emails etc. as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Train incoming staff and support existing staff on all subscriptions dependant systems including Abacus Advance, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Provide BI reporting and update Sales Lead sheets for business as directed.
- Undertake or delegate to the sales team the updating of Abacus Advance with new customer address data provided through phone, email, fax and magazine return to senders for all products.
- Responsible for the overall Print Distribution list process including extracting the raw list from Abacus, cleaning data as required, liaising with the sales team regarding inserts and event copies and preparing and issuing the brief to the Mailing house. Other ad hoc duties in order to fulfil the Print distribution needs of the business as required.
- Communicate and follow through to resolution all subscription technical issues to Abacus Advance via Jira.
- Liaising with marketing to distribute the weekly Communigator leads to the Subscriptions Sales Team.
- Update product offers, variants and any associated backend data in Abacus Advance as required including price changes and product updates as directed.
- Manage the subscription mailbox, including direct correspondence with the subscriber and/or forwarding of subscriber query to relevant Subscriptions Sales Team member.
- Responsible for providing Management with monthly Reports including but the Sales Management Report, Advertisers List, Trial Report and any other Reports as requested by the Global Operations Manager.
- General subscriptions administration tasks as required and directed by the Global Operations Manager.
- Set up of Corporate Subscribers where additional help may be required by Sales rep where CSS is not used.
- Imports and day-to-day management of HubSpot.
Your key stakeholders will include:
- Subscriptions Sales Team
- Marketing Department
- Editorial Team
ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL HAVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional telephone manner
- High-level customer service ethos and the ability to build client rapport
- High-level computer skills and an ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Solid understanding of Aspermont 's targeted industry sectors and relevant subscription offerings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
WORKING AT ASPERMONT:
You'll be based out of our London WeWork office at Bank Station, right in the heart of the financial district, where you'll benefit from the normal WeWork perks (great coffee, tea and biscuits daily, weekly events and classes, pool and fuse ball tables, inspiring working spaces).
Your contracted hours will be 37.5 per week. Standard office hours are 9 to 5.30 PM, though due to the varied global location of our clients, flexibility in working hours will be expected.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org