The ceremony was witnessed by the secretary of Department of Personnel Management, Taies Sansan, and the appointments included:
• Harry Kore reappointed as secretary, Department of Mineral Policy and Geo-Hazards Management;
• Henry Joseph Mokono as managing director for National Housing Commission for a period of four years;
• Patrick Kennedy Painap as chairman of National Economic and Fiscal Commission for a period of four years;
• Marlene Toliman Akop as first legislative counsel - Office of the Legislative Counsel for a term of five years;
• Pauline Bre as commissioner for service of the Internal Revenue Commission for a period of five years;
• Frawley Walsh Terence as director general of the National Intelligence Organisation for a period of five years and;
• Mollie Willie Daure as director of the National Volunteer Service .
The National Executive Council confirmed the appointment of David Kavanamur as acting managing director of Kumul Consolidated Holdings, replacing Isikeli Taureka.