The event will be held at the Lae Yacht Club on December 10 from 7am to 9am. It is free for members and costs K80 for non-members. Bookings, as usual, are by calling 472 2340 or email Ensie at email@example.com or Zayna firstname.lastname@example.org
In the spotlight will be:
• Dr Kipas Binga, CEO, Morobe Provincial Health Authority and Angau Hospital.
• David Wissink, chairman Morobe Provincial Health Authority board.
• Darren Morgan, Johnstaff CEO who will give an update on the redevelopment.
• Greg Srhoj, Johnstaff senior project manager who will give a construction update.
• Kelly Bartle, Johnstaff project manager, who will speak on facilities management
• Jess Eroro, Johnstaff project support, on commissioning and operational readiness.
• Boki Kama, Johnstaff stakeholder manager on the clinical uplift program.
The LCCI says that there has been substantial progress in construction at the Angau Memorial Provincial Hospital.
"This breakfast offers an opportunity to come and listen to first-hand accounts of the advancements being made. The redevelopment not only involves the construction of state-of-the-art buildings, but also, very importantly, includes the up-skilling of staff through specific training courses and focuses on change management systems," the LCCI said.