• Moses Maladina has been appointed as chairman of Kumul Consolidated. He is joined by a new director, Mathew May.
• Karl Yalo and Gary Seddon have been appointed directors to the board of Air Niugini.
• Maxwell Paia joins the board of PNG Ports Corporation.
• Michael Varapik joins the board of Post PNG and Stanley Komunt joins Motor Vehicle Insurance.
• Meckles Pova joins the board of the Water PNG. Duma also confirmed the establishment of a new board of directors for PNG DataCo, resulting from the recent restructure of the state-owned telecommunications businesses. Dr Thomas Webter will chair the new board and is joined by directors Sandis Tsaka, Lucy Sebo-Kelis, Justin Wohiunangu, Timothy Pokaran, Desmond Black and Albert Aiyus.
• Ronald McNale, Margaret Parua, Jack Jimben Walker, Mark McMonagle, and Prof Kenneth Sumbuk have been appointed as directors at PNG Power.
• At the National Development Bank, the new chairman is Darrell Seeto and he is joined by directors Jason Gilai, Graham King, Robert Leo, Keryn Hargreaves, Augustine Birie and John Auna.
• Godfrey Seeto, Lata Milner, Gideon Karali and Moses Tedumo have been appointed to the board of Telikom.
Duma congratulated the chairmen and directors on their respective appointments and urged them to carry the governments expectations of the development of competent, sustainable, state-owned enterprises providing employment, efficient and better services and finally ensuring a profit for its shareholders the people of PNG.