These are the highlights:
• Strong quarterly production of 32,995 oz of gold equivalent or 29,256 ounces of gold, 1,666,076 pounds of copper and 32,161oz silver and quarterly sales of 25,297oz gold, 1,551,981lb copper and 28,396oz silver.
• Plant throughput of 117,938 tonnes processed or 1282tpd, exceeding the Stage 2 Expansion run-rate of 1100tpd and a 35% increase from third quarter of 2021. Head grade during the quarter of 8.67 grams per tonne gold, 0.72% copper and 11.53gpt silver (9.81gpt gold equivalent), with gold grades exceeding budget by 3%.
• Record mine production, with 122,035 tonnes ore mined during the quarter, or 1326tpd, an increase of 37% from the third quarter of 2021. With the mine outperforming the mill, as at September 30, 2022, the mill stockpile reached its highest level at quarter end since late-2020.
• Record daily mill tonnes processed achieved on July 14, of 1642 tonnes and record monthly average mill throughput achieved in August of 1373tpd, exceeding Stage 2A Expansion run-rate of 1370tpd.
• Advance of the twin incline in the third quarter, with incline number 2 (6m by 6.5m) advanced to 1543m and number 3 (5m by 5.5m) advanced to 1581m as of September 30, 2022. Overall mine development was 1887m, an increase of 19% from third quarter of 2021 and second highest on record.