Previously January 10, the new deadline for completed nomination forms is now January 26.
Westpac PNG managing director Adrian Hughes said that the extension was done with consideration for potential nominees and their supporters.
"This year we have had more contact than ever from people across PNG naming women they would like to see nominated. There are seven award categories to allow women working across all sectors in PNG to be nominated," Hughes said.
The seven categories are sponsored by PNG's biggest corporate supporters of women:
• PwC Papua New Guinea Private Sector Award
• Precinct Public Sector Award, supported by the Papua New Guinea-Australia Partnership
• Steamships Not for Profit Award
• SP Brewery Ltd Entrepreneur Award
• Trukai Industries Limited Community Award
• IBBM Enterprise Centre Young Achiever's Award
• Moore Printing Sports Award
Nominees for the WOW awards must be Papua New Guinean citizens or permanent residents.
Completed nomination forms can be left at any Westpac branch or send to: Shannon Yam, communications and marketing manager Westpac PNG P.O. Box 706 Port Moresby, NCD.
For more information about the WOW awards, please call 322 0810 or email email@example.com